Followers

Monday, April 13, 2009

home sweet home

just arrived at my hometown, kulim yesterday...at about 2.15 pm..earlier than i expected..i slept in the bus the whole way from kl to kulim because i didn't sleep the night before..i woke up just once while the bus stop by at RnR but refuse to get up from seat n continue to sleep coz i was damn sleepy..

arrived at kulim bus station with a messy hair..while waiting for my brother to pick me up, a car pass by in front of me n i saw my friend, inside the car. dengan wajah baru bangun tido, i just smile n wave at her..embarrassing.. haha

first thing to do at home, of coz la salam n cium tangan mak..but my father wasn't at home, he went to Teluk Intan for a meeting perhaps..n my youngest brother,Danial was sleeping! ceh..

next thing to do..eat..sleep..wake up..eat..watch tv..eat again..sleep back...hmm tak payah study ke? next week ada microbiology test plak..jeng jeng jeng..i did bring back some books to read..hopefuly i will read those books..assignment? i didnt bring back any,coz i dont have thumbdrive..finish them up later la when back to subang..kekeke


to b continued~

3 comments:

acap said...

haha...
ada geng...

Alyn said...

wowww..acap ade blog!!heee~~

acapkali said...

haha..org suma pakat wat blog..kite pun kena ada blog jugak r.. =P